Part-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
Role and Responsibilities
Report to company CEO. Responsibilities include bookkeeping and accounting as well as some administrative tasks. Will require support in the following areas:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Create invoiced and enter bills
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is desirable
- 3+ years’ experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- QuickBooks experience is preferred (we are currently transferring accounting systems from QuickBooks to Advantage)
- Advantage software experience is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Advantage and/or QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Experience working in advertising/media accounting is highly desired
- Location: 600 Iron City Drive, #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- 12-20 hours per week
- Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
- $14-$18/hour, based on experience
- Amazing work culture, flexibility, and fun atmosphere
- Eligible for yearly bonus opportunity
- Eligible for retirement plan if working 20+ hours per week after the first year
- Semi-flexible hours
- Option to work remotely at times
- Company laptop
- Free gym membership
- 0% travel
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Administrative Assistant experience do you have?
- How many years of Bookkeeping experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.