Super Spring Internship for an AWESOME Advertising Assistant
We're looking for our next intern! If you are a college junior or senior seeking a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related-field of study with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and you've been looking for an advertising job in Pittsburgh, let's chat!
Role and Responsibilities
Assist advertising team with the execution of external advertising campaigns and internal marketing initiatives, as well as administrative tasks. Will require support in the following areas:
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Website design
- Strategizing and media buying
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Applicants should include university juniors and seniors seeking a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related-field of study.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must exude talent, determination, awesomeness, and a desire to do your best in a learning environment. Lazy candidates need not apply.
Photoshop experience preferred, but not required. Master of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to communicate professionally.
- Location: 600 Iron City Drive, #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- 12-20 hours per week
- Anticipated start date: January 14, 2019
- Unpaid (we’re sorry, but we’ll make up for it with an amazing learning experience, flexibility, and fun atmosphere).
- Eligible for course credits upon university approval.
- Eligible for bonus opportunity upon completion.
- 0%-10% local travel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2018. Interviews will take place the week of December 17, 2018. Selected interview candidates will be contacted directly, please do not follow-up.
Expires December 1, 2018