Role and Responsibilities
The focus of the 2021 Spring internship will be sales and branding oriented. The two main objectives of this internship will be to promote and connect with nonprofits about our Google Grant Program and assisting with brand development/social media for the agency. The internship will include exposure into the other areas of the agency including creative, strategy, digital, etc... Our goal is to give you the best experience and preparation for the real world that you receive during your time in college. The intern will earn experience in the following areas:
- Advertising agency functionality
- Advertising sales
- Advertising strategy
- Creative and brand development
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2 years of college courses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Thirst to learn
- Self starter. We are not going to hold your hand every step of the way. We'll give you a task and guidance, but it's up to you to get it done and think on your feet.
- Location: 1 Forestwood Drive, Suite 100 | Pittsburgh PA 15237
- 8-16 hours per week
- Amazing work culture, flexibility, and fun atmosphere
- Commission on all sales generated by efforts.
- Semi-flexible hours
- Option to work remotely at times
Job Type: Internship
- What do you want to do when you graduate?
- What are you most interested in learning in an internship?
- How would you describe your work ethic?
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.